Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

the book of james anew, page 8

The book of James anew, page 8

I feel pretty good about the direction I am headed in, I believe when it comes to church and religion you really have to do your homework before you just jump on board some ones band wagon, I believe I've made giant leaps over this past week, trying to choose the exact direction I want my life to go in is going to take years, I have an opportunity to change who I was into what I want to be, we all do, I guess its about having the confidence to believe enough in your decisions to stand behind them and not be misled by others, this may sound off to you but it makes total since to me, he who screams Jesus the loudest should not be trusted, you know the type, Jesus and god and prayer is every other word in every sentence, and you cant get a word in edge wise, I believe if someone truly wants to be more Christ like, they take action without screaming it to the world, if god is in all of us, then everything we do is already in his name, its time we started making a difference for the ones who need it, not for ourselves, make a difference quietly, those who need the help are ashamed enough, so help them quietly, and let other peoples smiles fill your heart with love, James

1 comment:

  1. James, thanks for all of the posts. I hope to see you post again soon. I got help from a sober living called New Life House. I had been using alcohol and crystal for many years and I now have 8 years without a drink or drug. Check out their site if you are still looking to reach out. www.newlifehouse.com

    ReplyDelete