Search This Blog

Thursday, June 14, 2012

the book of james anew, page five

The book of james anew, page five

It seems lately I am having a very hard time writing what is on my mind, over the past couple of years I feel I have grown immensely, my hole life has been about right now, I have never really tried to pursue any dreams or put goals into motion, as far as that goes, I have never really set any goals for myself, things always just seem to fall in place enough for me to get by, but that is not enough for me any more.

I was talking to a friend the other night about a goal that I would like to achieve, she seems to be a very smart woman who has overcome many things in her life and she lives for god, she had me in tears in no time, filling me full of inspiration and hope, taking away my self doubt, she talked about a business plan, sitting down and writing out how to put my goal in motion, I felt alive, ready to concur the world, but it didn't take long once the phone call ended for me to feel lost once again, and that's when I realized, I have no idea who I am or what I believe in, I need a life plan , I need to find what it is I believe in, and put it in stone, Im realizing that I have adapted to so many other peoples believes that I have no idea what mine truly are, I do know one thing without a boubt, I know I believe in god, james

Thank you very much sheri, without caring people like you I would be real close to falling flat on my face

1 comment:

  1. James-this is Cynthia from a couple years back when the newspaper article was first published about you-anyway, i've never stopped following you just got confused about what happened -so I am still here and it seems we have so much in common-Addiction,confusion,bewilderment,trying to find ourselves-anyway,I'm still paying attention to you so that must mean I still care-take care, be strong, maybe we can both figure it out before its too late-I hope so cause I REALLY want to

    ReplyDelete